Multisensory Experience Laboratory, Department of Architecture, Design and Media Technology; Aalborg University, Denmark
Stefania Serafin is Professor at the Department of Architecture, Design and Media Technology at the Aalborg Universitet, Copenhagen. Her teaching and research is on sound models and sound design for interactive media and multimodal interfaces. Before moving to Denmark, she got her PhD at CCRMA, Stanford University.
- Böttcher, N. & Serafin, S., Design And Evaluation Of Physically Inspired Models Of Sound Effects In Computer Games. Aes, 35th International Conference, London, UK, 2009 February 11–13. Audio Engineering Society, p. 1-6 6 p, 2009.
- Nordahl, R. & Serafin, S., The Medialogy education – AAU Copenhagen: Where art and creativity meet technology. Special focus on interactive systems design, programming and evaluation in problem based learning. Venice, Italy, 2007.
- Serafin, S. & Sårde, J., Treatment of resting muscle tension through transdermal sound waves of specific wavelengths, 2018.
- Gelineck, S. & Serafin, S., Physical Modeling Modular Boxes: PHOXES, The fifth International Workshop on Haptic and Audio Interaction Design (HAID). Aalborg Universitetsforlag, 3 p. 2010.
- Serafin, S., Gelineck, S., Böttcher, N. & Martinussen, L., Virtual reality instruments capable of changing physical dimensions in real-time, Enactive 2005. 8 p. 2005.