Head Researcher – Sound Music Movement Interaction team IRCAM, Paris, France
Frédéric Bevilacqua is the head of the Sound Music Movement Interaction team at IRCAM in Paris (part of the joint research lab Science & Technology for Music and Sound – IRCAM – CNRS – Université Pierre et Marie Curie). His research concerns the modeling and the design of interaction between movement and sound, and the development of gesture-based interactive systems. mHe holds a master degree in physics and a Ph.D. in Biomedical Optics from EPFL in Lausanne.
- Serge Lemouton, Riccardo Borghesi, Sampo Haapamäki, Frédéric Bevilacqua, Emmanuel Fléty. Following Orchestra Conductors: the IDEA Open Movement Dataset. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Movement and Computing, 2019.
- Judith Ley-Flores, Frédéric Bevilacqua, Nadia Bianchi-Berthouze, Ana Taiadura-Jiménez. Altering body perception and emotion in physically inactive people through movement sonification. 2019 8th International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction (ACII), 2019.
- Hugo Scurto, Bavo Van Kerrebroeck, Baptiste Caramiaux, Frédéric Bevilacqua. Designing Deep Reinforcement Learning for Human Parameter Exploration, 2019.
- Marion Voillot, Joël Chevrier, Frédéric Bevilacqua, Claire Eliot. Exploring Embodied Learning for Early Childhood Education. Proceedings of the 18th ACM International Conference on Interaction Design and Children, 747-750, 2019.
- Benjamin Matuszewski, Norbert Schnell, Frédéric Bevilacqua. Interaction Topologies in Mobile-Based Situated Networked Music Systems. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, 2019.